Hello! It’s my first time posting anything on this app, but something’s been bugging me and I hope it could at least be explained. For the past 3ish years I’ve had YouTube on my iPhone 14 be ad free. And no I wasn’t subbed to YouTube red for three years without me knowing. When it first started I hardly realized and hoped it would continue because why have ads when I can enjoy my videos. UNTIL RECENTLY, I found out how to download local music onto the Spotify app. I downloaded a file onto my iPhone files, uploaded it onto Spotify and the song worked, but after that… ads came back. WHY WAS THAT THE AD FREE KILLER?! Am I the only person to come across ad free YouTube without any vpn or ad blocker on my phone? I also didn’t know if I should post this on r/YouTube or here but I thought it to be a safer bet here. I’m not that knowledgeable when it comes to tech either so I’m hoping to learn a thing or two from this mystery
[link] [comments]
No comments:
Post a Comment