For several months, I had my AdGuard configured, and everything was perfect. I even disabled automatic iOS updates and app update updates so there wouldn’t be any unpleasant surprises.
Then out of nowhere, the whole layout of YouTube changed, and now they are redirecting me to the mobile site. They won’t even honor my request for the desktop site.
When using Safari, Firefox, or Brave, the YouTube layout is ABSOLUTELY RETARDED, with many features missing such as live chat, strange artifacts on the screen, buttons you can’t click on… It’s unbelievably crippled.
Google is intentionally doing this, right? They’re trying to force us into using the YouTube app or Chrome- where you have to watch ads.
I have two iPads. One is running iPadOS 18 and the other one is iPadOS 26. Both started doing the exact same thing about a month ago. Please tell me I’m an idiot and I just need to press some button and everything will be fine again.
[link] [comments]
No comments:
Post a Comment