Friday, August 28, 2026

DuckDuckGo browser doesn’t work anymore, I need MORE youtube alternatives ONCE AGAIN!!

And now the DuckDuckGo browser after an hour of working perfectly no longer works and I got the exact same ad I described last time on another video just now!!! THIS IS BEYOND AGGRAVATINGLY RIDICULOUS!!!!

I used to use keltube without any issues at all until the update last month that set a month long limit on watching videos without a subscription that made me delete the app on the spot! Keltube, my only working solution that was left, has now become a PAID ADBLOCKER with all of my Playlists I made on it effectively DELETED, JUST LIKE WITH BLUEPLAYER!!!

Now I’m left with absolutely NOTHING!!! ONCE AGAIN!!!! Piped, Invidious, Invuedious, Poketube, Skipvids, Blueplayer, Keltube, Cloudtube, Viewtube, SwizzTube, Tubo, even the Brave browser ALL DON’T WORK!!!

Every! Single!! TIME!!! Every single time that an iOS app or browser for my tablet FINALLY works, it either suddenly doesn’t or becomes a PAID ADBLOCKER!!! Sometimes with my Playlists I’ve made over the months becoming unusable and WORTHLESS!!!

And before you say Yattee, that ALSO doesn’t work!! I’ve tried multiple times to search for videos with multiple host names and not ONE single video has shown up in my searches!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! Is THIS what I have to deal with just because I want to watch Todd in The Shadows’ Top 10 Worst Hit Songs videos!? The ONLY solutions I now have either have ads INSIDE the app that is SUPPOSED to BLOCK ADS or demand a subscription, making them PAID ADBLOCKERS that are NOT allowed on this very subreddit!!

We now need Adblockers for fridges, TV software, PC monitors, toasters, cars and even TOILET PAPER DISPENSERS IN TOILETS THAT CAN’T GET ADBLOCKERS PUT ON THEM BY THE PUBLIC!!!! And now playstation is genuinely considering ads IN THE CONSOLE DURING GAMEPLAY, meaning that in the middle of a boss fight in a hard game, right when you’re about to deal the final blow in a game that can’t be paused, YOU GET KICKED DOWN TO THE GROUND BY A DAYS-LONG UNSKIPPABLE AD HARMING YOUR EYES AND EARS AS YOUR CHARACTER DIES AND YOU LOSE ALL YOUR PROGRESS IN THE LEVEL OVER SOMETHING THAT WASN’T YOUR FAULT MEANING YOU’VE LOST POTENTIAL DAYS OF PROGRESS SO WE NOW NEED TO HACK THE CONSOLE TO INSTALL AN ADBLOCKER ON THE GAME CONSOLE ITSELF TO STOP PROGRESS FROM BEING LOST OUT OF THE PLAYER’S CONTROL!!!!!

I keep searching!!! I KEEP SEARCHING!!!! NOTHING is a permanent solution!!! It’s every single time like this that I have to ask what alternatives are STILL remaining after I’ve used more than TWELVE different alternatives for iOS!!

I!! Need!!! More!!!! ALTERNATIVES!!!!! ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

submitted by /u/Grzegorxz
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment