Hey there! So I've noticed a few people talking about a new error that is occurring while using Adblock Pro that is making videos constantly buffer between the 0:00 mark and the end of the video. Well, I haven't dealt with it on my computer (I use opera gx with ublock origin), but my boyfriend has (Microsoft edge with Adblock Pro [yes him using edge is very cringe, he will not listen to advice]). Anyways, he discovered a weird workaround. So if you queue up a video on the same account on YouTube TV, and it loads an ad, it will make it work on your computer instantly. Also, there were no errors on demonetized content. So hopefully this is helpful to someone. Very strange, but it works.
TL;DR- run a video that is on the same account as your PC on the YouTube TV app until an ad plays. Your queued video on your PC will instantly boot up.
[link] [comments]
No comments:
Post a Comment