So, in some websites, there are "flashing ads". These are pop-up ads that often show up with a very small square-sized pop-up window at any of the corner of your screen. Even more strangely, if you try to close it down. It will start "blinking". By "blinking", I mean that the pop-up window will start jumping between any two corners of your screen to avoid it being closed.
By the browsing history, I got the address, which looks very weird too, e.g. (I know this segmentation of URL is stupid but reddit will remove my post if I simply copy-paste it. And also to avoid people from clicking it.)
The first part of the URL (after https://) is: gcpstkgpmcjwtq
The middle part of the URL is: .com/?
The last part of the URL (which seems to be generated differently every time) is: js=KIa3gQbAKrR6y5YMuHS08wbdwPOSnrM5A9HyX-hxVlEeaE86ALkXhS2IWPNbAJw9yikvFbHXlxbuqV9oWrcdlRkpIZFOB-znG4MReiUv6-qR-Kj-6ziH2oRxXIY4g3vrufEalwZaxedZ20H-kHzkPlfsG1bG91h3yrpdKGkPmjFGifcswDWngdPa6gSUzZkZfytsxjpLJVTj
Could any explain this? What's the purpose of it? What should I be aware of?
[link] [comments]
No comments:
Post a Comment