I'm using AdAway on my Rooted Redmi Note 11 since years and it works fine (at least within all apps) but recently I heard about this app Goodbye Ads in a video about great Shizuku apps. It's with nice Material design (not that important) but also claims to be better. What can you say/suggest? Is Goodbye Ads app hosts based like AdGuard or just changes the DNS like you can do in the Android Settings? Also can I use Goodbye Ads without the Shizuku having to reactivate everything with the phone restart, and instead run it with a proper root privileges?
I'm mostly asking because of how the AdAway works for me. It's probably a wrong configuration on my end but a lot of websites recently (especially in my country maybe other websites) still show damn Ads. I need a better tweaked host lists, etc.? Or an ad blocker app with the ability to block specific elements from the said website like I do on PC but for this I need specific browser app/extension, etc not an Ad Blocking app?
And what about these in-app ads where you have to press a button (it's optional) but in order for the app to do the said button action you have to watch a stupid ad first in order to get the action done. While AdAway is enabled, pressing the button says "There are no ads at the moment, please try again later" so is there any way to pass these annoying ads or wasting my time to watch the ad is mandatory? (I hope the last thing is not a gray area for this subreddit)
If you used Goodbye Ads or AdAway and or any better ROOT based (non VPN) adblocking software, please give me advice/help. Thanks!
[link] [comments]
No comments:
Post a Comment