Thursday, July 23, 2026

(Tutorial) How to block the Anti-Adblock screen and countdown on WCO.tv

(Tutorial) How to block the Anti-Adblock screen and countdown on WCO.tv

WCO Anti-Adblock Fix Tutorial

Hello everyone, this is a tutorial I decided to write to help you guys get rid of the "Operation: Zero Delay" popup and the "Adblock Detected" page for WCO.

This tutorial assumes you're using uBlock Origin and Firefox.

  1. Click on the uBlock Origin extension.
  2. Click the gears icon.
  3. Go to "Filter List".
  4. Scroll down to "Annoyances".
  5. Enable "uBlock filters – Annoyances".
  6. Refresh WCO.

And now the video should load instantly and there is no more anti-adblock.

I wanted to write this tutorial for everyone who was struggling, and also because the admins of WatchCartoonsOnline subreddit were deleting the adblock-related fixes that people were sharing, so I posted this here in r/Adblock in hopes it will be safe and there won't be any issues with the post being removed.

submitted by /u/SkyLightYT
[link] [comments]


No comments:

Post a Comment