| I am the founder and CTO of an internet threat intelligence and internet security SaaS offering, I write tools for privacy vendors like AdGuard. I am open-sourcing a suite of tools for AdGuard and AdGuard DNS I wrote last year as prototypes for a new suite of tools my firm is releasing later this year. I wanted to ensure I'm giving back to the AdGuard community that has so graciously provided some of the open source code needed to provide inspiration for me to write tools that will hopefully benefit the entire internet writ-large when we reach RTM The tools I'm releasing today are geared towards developers and list makers, and are ports of the original AdGuard Hostlist Compiler. AdGuard have provided the foundation for a new suite of tools we'll be releasing soon. To be clear, we are not aiming to compete with AdGuard or any other threat intelligence vendor (e.g. NextDNS, Technitium, etc.) and are instead seeking to provide the intelligence portion, along with simplified toolsets to interact vendor APIs via single pane of glass. We hope to partner with firms like AdGuard to provide the intelligence portion of their platforms, laying on top of their infrastructure investment. Our tools will allow users with investments in 3rd party privacy tools like AdGuard to continue using those tools, we'll just provide the intelligence portion along with an interface to automatically have those rules applied to your vendor. We're a drop in replacement for the threat intelligence portion. Bloqr's threat list compilers provide vastly superior performance, with threading and chunking provided out of the box. We can compile millions of rules in seconds, and can combine rules from dozens of lists into a single artifact in a fraction of the time. Our libraries can be integrated into CLI pipelines, embedded as libraries, and are fully customizable and extensible. [link] [comments] |
Saturday, July 25, 2026
Open sourcing my adblock compilers and API clients
Labels:
adblock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment